[APPLY] 2016 Internship With CIA For College Students- Deadline April 30th!
The National Clandestine Service is offering a full time internship with an expected salary of $40,154, competitive with the private sector and the same benefits as permanent employees. This program is designed for undergraduate students interested in a NCS career via the NCS Professional Trainee Program. Interns are generally Freshmen at the time of application and have minimal professional work experience. To apply for Summer 2016 or 2017 internships applicants must attach a two-page cover letter, essay and college transcripts to the online application.
NCS interns support the NCS mission of collecting human intelligence on critical international developments. Interns will work in the Washington, D.C. area with teams of knowledgeable professionals.
- U.S. citizenship
- 3.0 GPA or better at the time of application and maintained throughout the program
- Anticipated graduation date of May/June 2018
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Enrollment in a 4-year academic institution with at least one semester completed by the time of application. Please include your college/university information under the Education Section of the on-line application with your anticipated graduation date
- Availability to complete two 90-day NCS summer internships in the Washington D.C. area; the first will start May or June 2016 and the second will start May or June 2017
- Apply between 01 January and 30 April 2015
- Impeccable integrity, outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and commitment to serving the interests of our country
- Interest in foreign affairs and national security issues
- Interest in and ability to meet requirements for the Professional Trainee Program following graduation
- Due to processing requirements, the NCS will not consider applicants who plan to travel out of country for more than 90 consecutive days between January 2015 and May 2016. Extended foreign travel is discouraged between January 2017 and May 2017 as well
For more information, please visit the Undergraduate Internship Program- National Clandestine Service website!