[APPLY] Paid Disney College Program
The Disney College Program is a 4-6 month (May-January or August-January) internship program located at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL and the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. Participants will work in front-line roles, take college-level coursework and live in company-sponsored housing.
To apply students must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester to participate during their second semester
- College seniors may apply and participate immediately after graduation
- Meet any school requirements, including G.P.A. and credit hours earned
- Be at least 18 years old by the time the program begins
- Possess unrestricted work authorization
Go to disneycollegeprogram.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.