Surviving Spring Break
- Taylor Carr
- March 04, 2014
- 3 Comments
With spring break around the corner, we are beginning to think about all the places we can go to visit for our week off from school. Those place vary from Panama City Beach, Florida, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Atlantic City, New Jersey, Miami, Florida and a whole list of other beautiful places with warm weather and white sand beaches. Well, the whole objective is to get away from your hometown and go somewhere where you can relax and have fun with friends. But while you are having fun you need to remember to make smart decisions and stay safe.
Davon Green Franklin, Inc. provided 10 useful tips for Spring Break Travel Tips.
“Surviving Spring Break Travel Tips”
- Register your trip at Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- Protect your cash, credit cards, passports and other documents.
- Make it a point to only swim in areas where a lifeguard is on duty.
- Do not dress in a way that could make you a target.
- Pack light and label your luggage in a conspicuous manner.
- Obey all laws in the country or city that you are visiting.
- Avoid renting cars. Man countries may or may not be equipped to handle traumatic car injuries.
- Only ask for directions from a person in authority.
- Make note of all emergency numbers: fire, police, and the embassy or consulate.
- Do not travel alone, be aware of your surroundings at all times, and report suspicious activity.
By keeping these tips in mind you can have a fun and safe trip.